Thursday, March 20, 2008

The sun is rising every day and for everybody

The other day, I was having discussion about positive thinking with my colleague. I'm one of positive thinking people - able to find at least one light spot in every day and be happy...
Sometimes when I'm thinking about my life I really think I have everything I need. In the past, I had the feeling that it will end at some point, that it can't last forever. But now I believe it's possible, I believe that sun is rising every day. And for everybody.
Everyday while waking up we can take the decision of having a good day or a bad day. It's just up to us if we let the clouds come between us and the sun.

1 comment:

Mai Daoud said...

I agree Lukas; being optimistic pays alot more than being pessimistic ;) welcome back to the blogging world buddy!