Thursday, March 20, 2008

Cutomizing moves the world

Showing uniqueness of our personality is need number one for many people. Many of us want to have unique contribution in everything we do, in professional as well as personal life. Tuning our cars, making our houses look special, wearing the dress that nobody else wears, having unique hair style, having own picture on ATM card... also blogs allow us to express our uniqueness.
For some time, I'm questioning my self - why? What is the cause of this need? Why do I have this need? Still didn't find complex answer but I know one thing:
Word "customize" is something that makes people pay! :)


This is my ATM card. When I was choosing the picture I wanted to make people smile when they look at the card. I was thinking about all "not really happy looking" cashiers and people that are in touch with ATM cards and look like having the worst day in their life...and it works - people smile! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - this is awesome!

Bobsan said...

Hey - amazing one!
Btw do not show the real number of the card :)