Sunday, January 7, 2007

Who am I?

This is one of my first posts so I think I should introduce myself to you;)

My whole name is Lukas Jakubicka and I'm 22 years old. I live in Slovakia - heart of Europe. My hometown is Topolcany, situated somewhere between west and center of Slovakia.

I'm studying electrical engineering at the University of Zilina with major power electronics. I should graduate in June 2007. I've been studying electrical "stuff" since my high school.
At the same time I'm working in the world's largest international non-for-profit and student-run organization called AIESEC. I've been doing many things there until this time - being team leader, working in area of exchange program, working as marketing manager and now I'm the president of Local Committee in Zilina.

One of my biggest hobbies are traveling and getting know new cultures and people. I love cars, especially my baby Opel Astra:) I like to be in motion, I don't like stereotype. I'm future oriented person with accent on details.

My favorite drink is red wine, I don't actually have favorite meal - I can eat almost everything.

I hope you will enjoy my blog and find many interesting things here...
Greetings from Slovakia;)

Lukas

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think time to start using this space again :P